Time Management Tips to Boost Your Productivity
Do you feel the need to be more productive? Do you spend your day in a frenzy of activity and then wonder why you haven’t accomplished much? Do you struggle to meet deadlines? If so, these time management tips are for you – so you can increase your productivity, while staying cool and collected!
1. Create a Daily Plan: Plan your day before it unfolds so you have a good overview of how it will pan out. By sticking to the plan as best as possible, it’s less likely you’ll get caught off guard and distracted.
2. Put a Time Limit on Tasks: By setting time constraints, you will focus more and work more efficiently. This will prevent your work from dragging on and eating into time reserved for other activities.
3. Prioritize: Assign your most important tasks to be completed during your most productive hours – use your time wisely! Since you can’t do everything, learn to prioritize the important and let go of the rest.
4. Block Out Distractions: Facebook? Text messages? E-mail? Stop checking them so often. Remove distracting tabs from your browser so they’re harder to access and you’re focus can be channeled to more productive activities.
5. Learn to Say “No:” Don’t take on more than you can handle, as your time is precious. Focus on people and projects that align with your mission and goals.
Here at Team Zold, we effectively manage our time so we can prioritize YOU!