Things to do in York Region this weekend! (May 6-7)
1. Eat local with fresh fruit and produce found at the Aurora FARMERS MARKET and Artisan Fair May 6.
2. Shop till you drop at the York HOME and WAREHOUSE MALL May 5 to 7, featuring more than 35 vendors selling houseware items at clearance prices.
3. Feel the breeze at the FOUR WINDS KITE FESTIVAL May 6 at the Kortright Centre for Conservation. Watch professional kite flying demonstrations, build a kite and enjoy a picnic.
4. Discover what your neighbourhood looked like during confederation with a free guided Jane’s Walk taking place May 5, 6 and in THORNHILL, MARKHAM and UNIONVILLE.
5. Vinyl records offer a delicate sound. Give your new or vintage turntable a checkup and meet with record experts at the free TURNTABLE CLINIC on May 6.
** Source Yorkregion.com - all rights reserved